Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Crossing My Fingers

Yes! I started my period last week and got to start on birth control...finally! Today I went in for my saline sonogram and my RE also wanted to do an endometrial biopsy. Ouch! It was not comfortable at all. But luckily it was over fairly quick and it will all be worth it in the end. She told us it will take about 2-3 weeks for the results to come back. If all goes well we can do a FET in about a month.

From the way our doc explained it, a FET sounds a little easier. We haven't got our medication protocol yet though, so I guess we will see. Six embryos are frozen but I know some may not make it through the thawing process so I'm a little worried about that. I'm going to try my hardest not to stress out about this next cycle.  I think I need to get back to yoga and hopefully destress a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment